26 April 2009

A look back...

Wondering what I've been eating? I am.

April 21- cranberry raspberry yogurt; apple; orange; banana; entire bag of goldfish crackers; burger with gorgonzola cheese; sunchokes

April 22- apple with peanut butter; chocolate chip pancakes with strawberry rhubarb sauce; scrambled eggs with kale; margherita pizza; dark chocolate covered nuts

April 23- crumb cake; variety of pureed foods (I don't want to talk about it); strawberry banana smoothie, fritos, salumi salami, gorgonzola cheese, mozzarella cheese, clam and zucchini pasta with white wine sauce; tiramisu

April 24- fritos; hot dog with cream cheese; salad; beer; half a hamburger; fries; mozzarella sticks; few handfuls of raisin bran

April 25- cheese bagel with cream cheese; chorizo and pepper pockets; beer; chocolate peanut butter ice cream

April 26- french toast with strawberry rhubarb sauce; cheddar cheese; margaritas; baguette and cheese

I think my stomach needs to crave more vegetables...

1 comment:

  1. I love how you added in the "variety of pureed foods" we sampled in class and "I don't want to talk about it". Too funny.

    ReplyDelete