26 May 2009

It's hot

I'm not complaining. I'm not. It has beautiful and wonderful and warm for a week. It feels like summer and I never want it to stop. Ever. But when it is this hot I don't really feel like eating much. Yesterday at work I couldn't stop talking about how much I wanted to shower, and I was told I was talking about showers like I used to talk about cheese. That made me sad.


In fact, the only food craving of interest I have had this week has been cottage cheese. Which is weird because I always hated cottage cheese. But not very interesting.

So instead of telling you about the delicious nature of cottage cheese (the tiny curds of sweet cheese, the tangy... cottage?) I'm going to go outside and get some sun. Let's hope my stomach gets back on track...

No comments:

Post a Comment